Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Quick Note on Food

I met with a nurse yesterday to get a ton of information on pregnancy. She advised me to stop eating food with artificial sweeteners. To me, this mostly means no more diet soda and no more "light" foods, such as yogurt, pudding, etc.

Oh! And she also told me to use real butter instead of the fake substitute, and olive oil, too. Olive oil is not anything new to me, but real butter!? Non-light yogurt!? These things taste so much better than the fakes, I am not having a problem whatsoever taking to this change.

I am not really embracing non-diet soda, I am just removing diet soda completely (caffeine free and caffeinated alike) and drinking other things. I really like Faygo naturally-flavored soda water (grapefruit flavored is my favorite) and of course lots and lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment