Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Need To Post More Frequently

What's new? Hmmm. Roxanne tells me I need a new post, so here is a new post.




  • Stretch marks on my belly. Boo. Yes, I use creams and lotions and vitamin gels. Not working. :(

  • Maybe a baby moving around in me? Kinda cool! Except I am not really sure if it's a baby or a fart about to be born.

  • Ultrasound in a few days - I'll get to see if we have boy-parts in me or girl-parts in me. Either way, isn't it weird to think I am growing a pee-pee or a vee-vee in me right now?

  • When I am actually a parent, will I be one of those annoying ones who says "pee-pee" or "vee-vee"? I hope I just call a penis a penis. I think I will.

  • H1N1. To get or not to get? I know it's just a flu shot (and I always want to spell flu "flue" when I'm typing it... every time, without fail) but I just hate that it's like seriously JUST released, like a week ago. Do I really want to be a lab rat for it? Still on the fence... I've talked to some people in the medical profession who are also divided on the issue. (NP, pregnant, getting it; RN, not pregnant, not getting it.)

  • Today I got to see where nursing mom's pump their breast milk during work hours. It's literally a locker-room bench in the ladies bathroom, around the corner from the stalls, where there is a 1-stall shower in the bathroom. Why is there a shower at work? Anyway, this bench area is SOOOO NOT GLAMOROUS. They just put a lock on the door to this small area a month ago, THANK GOD. The whole area reminds me of a camp-ground bathroom... kind of mangy and has that damp shower smell. So gross.
  • That's all for now folks! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment